

Had bananas for the first time today (first food ever besides the rice cereal and oatmeal)! And yes, that
is a pink bib he happens to be wearing... What can I say, it's the best one ever, and I'm too cheap to go buy the same in blue.
--Oh! The BBQ Cupcakes were amazing! You should all try them out.
4 comments:
we should get you a photo editing program so that you can change the bib color to blue. That way you don't have to buy a new one and no one, who sees the pictures, is the wiser :D
Hahaha! I'm totally with you on using the pink bib. Why buy new on something they're just going to soil anyway? Plus he is soooooo cute it doesn't matter!
He is so cute, and I can totally see Ava in him! Hope you had a fun day with Cerissa! :)
Audra-- if you wanna get me a photo editing program, you've got the green light! Otherwise, I probably won't be doing it ;)
-Thanks you guys. I think he is adorable as well!
Post a Comment