On Mo's day off, we jumped in the car and drove about 10 minutes south to Turnagain Arm.

We see moose quite often, although Ava seems to think it's the same moose over and over again, referring to it as "Sparkles" (the first moose we ever saw up here, a bull, she named Sparkles)




God has be so so so soooo good to us...
Thank you for your prayers on this venture of faith He's led us into. They are extremely appreciated!
I hope to soon share how He led us up here, some of the ways He has answered our prayers, and how He is working in our lives.
We love you all!
4 comments:
Wow. AWESOME scenery! So happy you are back posting. :) Can't wait to hear more. You all look GREAT.
Tell Sparkles, "Hi!" for us. :)
Thanks, Bethany! :)
The mountains up here are literally breathtaking. I hope to take some good pictures of the ones east of Anchorage (stunning. I see them everyday), but it's so hard to capture the full MAGNITUDE in such a small lens... ;)
Miss you and love you!
Yay - you're back! Can't wait to hear more about the journey you're on. From what I've heard from Ceris you've been so blessed and I so admire your faithfulness!
Give me as much credit for my faithfulness as you would give Ava for going to the potty chair on her own...-not much!
It seems that so many times, I kick & scream against what God's wanting to do, until I look at the huge blessing sitting before me, or look back and see Him glorified!
I'd love to email you an update we mailed out (a part of our testimony) if you're interested, Lori!
Post a Comment