
So, Gabriel was born! He was 7.1lbs & 20.75" on February 25th at 10:49pm. We are thrilled to have such a little blessing added to our family!
Here's a few pictures of the labor and delivery:

This picture is a good representation of my labor... I was at 7cm here with contractions 2min apart, and I'm on the phone joking to my sister about how I can hardly feel them(and I was on pitocin!!)! I am still amazed when I think back about how easy my labor was... that is, until my midwife broke my water at 8cm... Then the pain came full force!
Proud big sister!

First family picture! Unfortunately, this was the best one we could get...
Another post to come soon!
7 comments:
He is darling, Barbi! I still can't believe how tiny he is - holding him the other night was such a treat.
And wow - you look amazing just after giving birth. :) Congratulations on the arrival your little man!
Aww I love all the photos Barbi. And he totally looks like Ava to me in that first photo! We still haven't gotten a decent family photo, so don't despair...or maybe that is not encouraging? :)
Love that cute little boy! You did an awesome job through it all, and you are already a great mom of 2!!!
Yay! Congrats to you and your sweet family!
Lots of love and prayers from us...
Alyce.
Ohh LOVE the post. So special to see the new family photo. CONGRATULATIONS!!
Oh wow! Look at you rockin' that labor!!! I love that you're chattin' on the phone...I'm evisioning a conversation along the lines of, "...oh no...now's fine, I'm not really doing anything, just giving birth. So, hey...what's up? How are you?" :) Have fun celebrating the day!
Hahaha, that totally cracks me up, Heather!
Post a Comment