Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My little man

After seeing my sister Cerissa's post today, I was inspired to take some cute shots (or attempt to...) of Gabriel. They didn't turn like I hoped, but hey, I tried.
Here they are:

Love that boy!!

8 comments:

Lori said...

He's grown so much since I saw him last! What a cutie. Hope to see you soon! :)

Craig and Bethany said...

WOW, he TOTALLY reminds me of Ava! Do you think so? Super cute, you must be smitten. :)

Daniel and Cerissa said...

Wow, I can't believe how much he looks just like a boy version of Ava!

Can't wait for our boys to play together :)

Daniel and Cerissa said...

P.S. I love his GQ looks in all the pictures!!

The OD's!!!! said...

I think you accomplished what you were going for, 'cause these are stinkin adorable shots of Gabe!

Allison said...

Seriously Barbi, that last picture is like baby male model! Super super cute boy :)

Alyce Dreewes said...

I love how he is checking the
camera out!
I think new babies that make eye contact are so much fun!
Elijah was always watching everything!
Have a wonderful time with your new guy!

stacie said...

wow barb he's beautiful!!! looks so much like ava's baby pics but manly of course....and ava is such a big little girl i cant believe it!

i checked out all the photos

the craziest is the one of all you preggies!!! wow:)