Oh. My. Goodness. That dress is sooooo oo o cute! I wish I could see how the back turned out, does it look like the front? I can't remember what you decided to do.
Miss Ava has that model motions and expressions DOWN! Good grief! I want to take my camera and shoot away! :) These two are too adorable. Makes me miss y'all so much.
4 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness. That dress is sooooo oo o cute! I wish I could see how the back turned out, does it look like the front? I can't remember what you decided to do.
Miss Ava has that model motions and expressions DOWN! Good grief! I want to take my camera and shoot away! :) These two are too adorable. Makes me miss y'all so much.
Thanks, Ceris. :)
Regan, I want you to take your camera and shoot away, TOO! You don't even know how much I would love that! Miss you too. :)
You are an awesome photographer!! "Course it doesn't hurt that your kids are so cute! Adorable post.
Post a Comment