Monday, June 8, 2009

Day of Mourning

Well folks, it happened.

It really did.

I'm still a little in denial...

She cut her hair.

She said it was "stuck."

-So that's what you do when it's stuck, is cut it.

Naturally.



Fortunately, I don't need to cut the rest of her hair, it blends in pretty easily with the long hair, but I honestly didn't know if I was going to laugh or cry when I walked into that bathroom and saw her standing there over her freshly cut locks of curls....

5 comments:

Daniel and Cerissa said...

...naturally

Ha! I love the post. She is still adorable, and would be cute even with boy length hair. Gotta love that girl... she never stops :)

Lloyd Family said...

Sorry, Barbi, but I agree with Ava . . . a girl just can't walk around with stuck hair. I hope she doesn't spread this fad around, I have made it so far without any hair cutting episodes!

Lori said...

Oh my! I'd love to see a picture of the aftermath!

The OD's!!!! said...

O seeing the curls in the sink is so sad! haha "stuck"? o how she'll look back on that and wonder how in the world that explanation made any sense!

Craig and Bethany said...

Okay, you had me laughing OUT LOUD! She is such a hoot. Janie cut her hair at about that same age except it was flush with her scalp right in front! I'd say Ava inherited her mothers sense for cutting hair. :)