Friday, January 30, 2009

Growing... growing.... -still growing.

Can you believe I still have 5 weeks to go, yet my belly will probably double in size in the meantime?!
We are so excited for Baby Gabe's arrival, and with all the energy he seems to have (definitely inherited from his Daddy -thanks Mo), I think I'm at the top of the list for most excited! Although, this time around, I feel I'm more appreciative of what's growing inside me... Not that I wasn't with Ava, but I think I still kinda took for granted her being there in my belly, not truly knowing the love I would have for her as I came to know her more and more. I feel I already know Gabriel more at this stage than when Ava was in me, and I can't put into words why (or is it that I'm too lazy right now to try!)...
Am I making sense?? I'm just blabbing, sorry.
Well, I thought I'd give you all an update on the belly for those of you that live far away (we miss you!).

3 comments:

Lori said...

Your post was so sweet! The anticipation was better the second time around for me too. Enjoy these last few weeks - hope you are feeling well!

Craig and Bethany said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you to have a little BOY! Our boy is an abiding delight in a different sort of way than the girls. I agree that each pregnancy seems to have a little extra sweetness in it than the one before. Also, you are SUPER cute! Good pic. :)

Allison said...

Barbi, you have the cutest belly - you really should do some professional pics before he is born!! And you are cute too, not just your belly ;)