Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Beauty Shoppe

Last night, I was sitting on the floor in front of the couch, and Ava decided she wanted to do my hair. Who am I to say no to that?!
(this, by the way, is her version of giving Daddy a really big smile!)


Then, she remembers I have lots of fun make-up brushes in the bathroom, so in the gurgly little voice she has, she tells me to "hold on, I right back, K?" And comes back with my make-up bag.



This has got to be one of the perks of having a girly girl! I praised her beautiful (although pretend) hairdo and make-up application on me. Afterall, why would I ever want to discourage her from doing this again?
I figure in a couple more years, I could get near spa-like treatment with the right training!

2 comments:

Daniel and Cerissa said...

Yes, let's get that girl trained! Then she can come stay with Aunt Cerissa and do all the spa treatments she can!!!

Craig and Bethany said...

Yay! Another girlie girl! Janie would be in heaven with her!